JenniCrusher's Supergeek Hideout

Geek playground only! No Nerds allowed!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mantua, New Jersey, United States

I was 12 going on 13, no, wait, that won't do... Moneypenny. Miss Moneypenny. Eh, that doesn't work either. Um. How 'bout you just read my blog? That is, if you're feeling lucky. Well, do ya punk!?!

27.10.04

O MY GOD, THE RED SOX JUST WON THE F*CKING WORLD SERIES

O MY GOD, THE RED SOX JUST WON THE F*CKING WORLD SERIES.
As a sports fan, there have been few times in which I have been more happy than I am now. I would be dishonest if I said I am a Red Sox fan. I love the Phillies. They may suck, but they are my team. But I do respect the Red Sox and I can say I always have.
This has been an amazing season for Red Sox fans. That series against the Yankees was the best baseball I've seen played in my life. And to come back from a 3 game deficit. Then to sweep the Cardinals. Wow.
This is so cool. I saw the ball make a hop toward the pitchers mound and I knew. I knew. I knew. I knew. I actually said outloud: Oh my god, the Red Sox just won the f*cking World Series.
Congradulations to the Red Sox organization. And congradulations to all the long-time (real) fans of the team who have waited so long for this.
And an extra congradulations to the City of Boston. They've got the Superbowl champs and the World Series champs.
This is so cool.
THE RED SOX JUST WON THE F*CKING WORLD SERIES. AND I SAW IT HAPPEN!

1 Comments:

Blogger jenni said...

Ah! Do you believe in prophecy? The dudes from Boston came from behind to beat the greedy, selfish, loud-mouth, front-runners then went on to dominate & win the big one in Bus(c)h stadium.
Hell yeah.

(well, i can't say for certain everyone involved w/ the Yanks fit those descriptive words other than front-runner but unfortunately, largely thanks to ownership/management, that is what they represent. actually, some players are selfish, playing for themselves instead as a team which is part of why they lost. anyway)

the dudes from Boston won in Bus(c)h stadium. so don't forget to cheer on Brett Favre this Halloween.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home