JenniCrusher's Supergeek Hideout

Geek playground only! No Nerds allowed!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mantua, New Jersey, United States

I was 12 going on 13, no, wait, that won't do... Moneypenny. Miss Moneypenny. Eh, that doesn't work either. Um. How 'bout you just read my blog? That is, if you're feeling lucky. Well, do ya punk!?!

13.9.04

Always, ALWAYS, hit save.

Dammit. I just spent the last 2 hours preparing a post about something I saw on TV last nite and I forgot to his "save as draft" before clicking preview -and then after preview I hit the "back" button on my mouse. And it was gone. *sigh of disgust-at myself*
I just don't feel like redoing it right now. Maybe later this week.


sonamahbitch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris The Grey said...

That SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!!!! I did that one time with an art project, thankfully I only lost about 20 minutes of work, but it was still a pain in the rear.

6:10 PM  
Blogger jenni said...

Qouth The SuperGeek: Don't expect regular updates to the blog, though.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home