JenniCrusher's Supergeek Hideout

Geek playground only! No Nerds allowed!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Mantua, New Jersey, United States

I was 12 going on 13, no, wait, that won't do... Moneypenny. Miss Moneypenny. Eh, that doesn't work either. Um. How 'bout you just read my blog? That is, if you're feeling lucky. Well, do ya punk!?!

10.9.04

One Jen to Rule Them All

This first entry is dedicated to my good friend Cory Dean Drew (who may well hurt me for invoking his middle name) because I told him I would. Well, he did help me come up with a clever username, blog title and title for my first entry. Oh, and Wil Wheaton because he introduced me to the concept of blogs via his web site Wil Wheaton dot Net.

Right. So what will I do with this blog? Complain. Ask questions –most of them will be rhetorical. Write about places I've visited, movies I've watched, any random interesting thing that happens in my life. Whatever comes to mind. Don't expect regular updates to the blog, though.

And about me. Well. I'm a geek. A geek who likes Star Trek and The Lord of the Rings. Thats rather obvious considering the titles and stuff I've used thus far. But enough about me. For now anyway ... I've gotta get going. Stargate is on tonight and I'm going to watch it at a friends house.

\m/

(WW taught me that, too)

[edited 13.9.04 by JenniCrusher-Supergeek:
wow, that was a really lame 1st entry. well, it only gets weirder from here]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home